The purpose of the Interview Series:
The purpose of the Aliveness Podcast is to educate, inspire, and empower individuals by sharing the advice of those who are experiencing a changing and transforming life in different ways. As such, most interviews are conducted with skilled persons from different areas in life like psychologist, doctors, therapists , artists, authors, yoga teachers , speakers, trainers, coaches and others. But there will also be interview with people that has inspiring real life stories.
This channel is about bringing forward many aspects of life that I feel brings me more in touch with real joy, love and compassion into a real contact with myself. It is about love and sexuality. It is about finding rythm of life, it is about living creatively , finding a contact with a deeper nature, It is about connecting with a higher self, it is about connection beyond limiting belifs transending gender, sex, nationality and religion.
The questions asked in the interviews are designed to shed light not just on the results of the guests, but more importantly, on the process , ways and strategies behind the life it brings when applying methods or life philosophy .
Topics discussed include Bioenergetic Work, Yoga Philosophy , Bodywork, Meditation, Mindfulness, Trauma, personal development, overcoming adversity, being more alive, deep personal transformation creation, motivation, sexuality, love compassion joy and more.
Topics you can expect to be asked about:
- Your background prior to starting your carrier (where you grew up, education, early work experiences, etc.)
- Why you decided to start your in your field of expertise
- The process of starting working with your profession and building expertise into where you are now
- Challenges you have faced and how have you overcome those challenges
- Important lessons you have learned from your experiences
- Your current business and how it adds value to people
- Some of your recent accomplishments
- Advice on your areas of expertise
- Mentors or resources you have utilized to help you succeed
- Advice you would like to pass on to others
Interview Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in the Aliveness Podcast Interview Series, you agree to allow me, Tor Arne Håve and Universi AS Org. No VAT 984840551 NO to record, distribute, and disseminate the produced media (ie. the interview) in any manner I feel appropriate. You also agree to allow me to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and all other public distribution.
- You will not be compensated financially for doing this interview. You are volunteering your time. Your exposure as a guest on the Aliveness Podcast Interview Series may or may not result in new customers/clients/referrals to your business.
- As a guest on the Aliveness Podcast Interview Series, you will receive an exclusive page on this website with your name, interview title, photograph, bio, and appropriate links to your website or business.
Preparing for your interview:
At the time of the interview, I will contact you via Skype on the telephone number or Skype ID you provide. I will be recording audio only. Unless you have a strong internet connection and a good microphone, it is best to provide me with your telephone number instead of your Skype ID. Depending on the length of your responses and any discussions that occur, the interview should last anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes.
To help minimize background noises or possible interruptions (technological or otherwise), please ensure that you are in a private/enclosed area at the time of the interview. I will edit the interview before I publish it on the Vimeo podcast to help minimize background noises, volume fluctuations, and in some cases, verbal slip-ups.
Sharing is caring!
You will be able to review the interview before it goes public. I will send you a password to the recording first and you may the approve or disapprove the interview. Then after approval it will be made public and published.
Once your interview is published on the Vimeo podcast and on the website, you will be sent a link to the interview. You are encouraged to share this link via social media and other means in order to help increase its exposure.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in being a guest on the Aliveness Podcast Interview Series, and hope that together we can inspire others to achieve greater levels of success not only in business, but in life in general.
Tor Arne Håve